Human Resources Manager (HR Manager)
You will help in setting up our office in Malaysia and manage all aspects of HR function, including recruitment, talent development, and general administration. You will be required to work closely with the management in Singapore to set up policies and procedures for the Malaysia office. This will be a startup position, and experience in startups are preferred.
- Establish staffing and recruitment strategies
- Implement new HR initiatives and strategies to enhance business performance for future development goals
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances, or other issues
- Plan and manage organisation’s operation budget
- Prepare contract and coordinate with onboarding arrangements for new hires
- Ensure legal compliance throughout HR practices
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Human Resource, Business Administration or related disciplines
- Minimum 5 years of HR managerial experience
- Strong leadership, with analytical, organizational and interpersonal skills
- A strong understanding of HR practices and employment legislation in Malaysia
- Able to communicate proficiently in English.