As an Xtremax digital team member, experience the thrill of working on digital transformation projects for our clients—many of whom hail from government bodies. (Can you hear your portfolio trembling with excitement?)
You will not only have the honour of mapping out our clients' customer journey, but develop concepts and prototypes that will eventually be implemented to produce results and make a business impact, and guide our clients on the exciting path to digital transformation and innovation, too.
Are you ready to deliver digital experiences?
- Analyse and design user experience solutions for our websites based on established design principles and in accordance with design strategy, best practices, and guidelines.
- Collaborate with team members to generate holistic, thoughtful, and innovative user experience solutions for projects
- Gather business requirements and translate them into workable and strategic digital solution specifications and prototypes
- Help our clients leverage social media, analytics, web and mobile technology to strengthen their brand and achieve business objectives
- Co-facilitate trainings/workshops with clients
- Engage in meticulous data-driven processes, such as testing and gathering user experience data in accordance with well-researched plans and specifications
- Be aware of the latest digital trends and UX best practices
- Degree in any discipline
- Open-minded, and willing to learn
- Flexible and dynamic team player
- Comfortable in new environments, and unafraid to speak up
- Eye for details, with ample knowledge of visual design principles
- Keen interest in technology, and familiarity with current digital trends
- Good presentation and listening skills
- Relevant experience in UI/UX is preferred
Norwegian office atmosphere, fully-furnished toilets, well-stocked pantry (wide range of snacks), grandmotherly colleagues who feed you well, numerous affordable and culturally diverse eateries nearby, world-class Internet connectivity, ergonomic chairs, brightly lit spaces, open-office floorplan, monthly feasts, weekly after-office-hours cohesion, 4K-ready meeting room TVs, excellent portfolio of clients to boost one's résumé