- Plan and organize HR initiatives that will benefit company and employees
- Prepare HR Reports and statistics for analysis
- Facilitate Onboarding for new employees
- Handle recruitment process such as posting advertisement, phone screening, arranging interviews, prepare employment contracts while ensuring alignment with local regulations, and Xtremax’s policies and procedures.
- Assist in other adhoc duties as required
- Bachelor Degree or Diploma in any discipline
- Able and willing to learn quickly and succeed
- Strong communication skills
- Meticulous, organized, and can prioritize and execute tasks effectively and independently
- Preferably have some knowledge on local employment laws and regulations
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply!