Human Resource Executive (HR Executive)
You will help in setting up our office in Malaysia and manage all aspects of HR function, including recruitment, talent development, and general administration. You will be required to work closely with the management in Singapore to set up policies and procedures for the Malaysia office. This will be a startup position, and experience in startups are preferred.
- Plan and organize HR initiatives that will benefit company and employees
- Prepare HR Reports and statistics for analysis
- Facilitate Onboarding for new employees
- Handle recruitment process such as posting advertisement, phone screening, arranging interviews, prepare employment contracts while ensuring alignment with local regulations, and Xtremax’s policies and procedures.
- Assist in other adhoc duties as required
- Bachelor Degree or Diploma in any discipline
- Able and willing to learn quickly and succeed
- Strong communication skills, and able to communicate proficiently in English
- Meticulous, organized, and can prioritize and execute tasks effectively and independently
- Preferably have some knowledge on local employment laws and regulations
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply!